Sri Lanka, which is not only the lustrous Pearl of the Indian Ocean, but one of the most exciting locations for your next tour, vacation. You will be enticed by the rich diversity of sights and sensations that this little island has to offer. Step into the island and discover.
Day 01 Arrive Colombo
Welcome to Sri Lanka, the teardrop – shaped island just off the coast of India. On arrival, you will be met and transferred to the commercial Capital of the Country, Colombo. Check in at your Hotel on arrival and spend some time at leisure before driving through the mall and the city known as the “Fort”, built by the Portuguese in the 16th century, where much of the colonial era buildings stand alongside modern office structures.
View vibrant markets and bazaars of Pettah, and the National Museum, with its collection of precious antiques and art from Sri Lanka. You can visit a Buddhist temple and a Hindu Kovil to experience the diversity of religion, ethnicity and customs of the people.
Overnight: Colombo,Sri Lanka
Day 02 Colombo – Kandy – By Road ( 145 kms / 3 hrs / 45 mins appx.)
Morning transfer to the hill capital of Sri Lanka, Kandy. En-route visit the Elephant Orphanage of Pinnawala where you can get up close and personal with some of Sri Lanka’s largest animals, and observe them going about their daily life, feeding, playing and bathing in the local river.
Also visits a spice plantation in Mawenella, where an explanatory tour of each tree, each plant species and the use of the latter will be held in the kitchen. You can see cinnamon, cardamom, pepper, and many other species which can be purchased at the same stores. On Arrival in Kandy, check in at your hotel and spend some time at leisure.
Afternoon you can visit the Kandy City markets, Gem Museum and Wood Carving Center. Evening you will get entertained by a local dance performance followed by a visit to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha where you will witness a traditional Puja Ceremony.
Overnight: Kandy,Sri Lanka
Day 03 Kandy – Nuwara Eliya – By Road ( 85 kms / 3 hrs appx.)
Leave for to the beautiful town of Nuwara Eliya. Set in the heart of Tea country and situated 1890 meters above sea level, is where the British succeeded in creating an English countryside with homes in styles from Georgian to Queen Anne. En route to Nuwara Eliya you will visit Ramboda Water Falls, Sri Hanuman Temple and Macwoods Tea Center to learn all about tea.
Overnight: Nuwara Eliya,Sri Lanka
Day 04 Nuwara Elliya
Afternoon at your convenience commence a sightseeing tour of the city. Visit the Nuwara Eliya Town, Market place, Golf Course, (one of the finest 18 holes Golf courses in Asia) the Hill club, and drive around this hill station viewing Lake Gregory. Afterwards visit the most important Ramayana legendry sites called Sita Amman temple & Hakggala Botanical Gardens in Seetha Elliya (Ashok Vatika).
Overnight: Nuwara Eliya,Sri Lanka
Day 05 Nuwara Elliya – Kithulgala – By Road ( 90 kms / 3 hrs / 30 mins appx.)
Kithulgala – Bentota – By Road ( 155 kms / 3 hrs / 30 mins appx.)
Transfer to the South Cost Cristal Beaches of Bentota . A famous beach destination located on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka. Known for its stunning beaches and water sports, Bentota is a great starting point for day excursions along the West and South coasts.
En-route visit Kithulgala. A small town perched on the hills that slope down to the flowing waters of the Kelani River. The main attractions include white water rafting, trekking and the Kelani Forest Reserve a popular bird watching location. On arrival make your way to the Kelani River and enjoy a thrilling time of white water rafting,
Check in at your hotel on arrival and spend the rest of your day at leisure watching the waves as they bounce off the sun-kissed sands. While in your hotel, you can enjoy a number of water sports such as swimming, body-surfing etc… All the equipment you need can be hired.
Overnight: Bentota,Sri Lanka || Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 06 Bentota
Morning visit the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery in Kosgoda to take a look at the practice of turtle conservation. The turtle hatcheries are open from 06:00 in the morning to 18:00 in the evening. If you wish to release a freshly hatched three-day old turtle into the ocean, try it! ! It’ll then be time to head on to the Madu River, a preserved wild life sanctuary, where you will enjoy a scenic and relaxing boat ride & a Fish Foot Therapy.
If time allows visit the capital of the southern province, a city with a colorful history, Galle .On arrival visit the magnificent Dutch Fort is the most popular attraction of the town and is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. 300 year old Dutch atmosphere is still very much alive around the fort and amidst its many historical buildings not invaded by the skyscrapers. Visit the Dutch Museum in the Fort.
Overnight: Bentota,Sri Lanka
Day 07 Bentota – Colombo Airport
Departure transfer to Colombo Airport for flight to onwards destination.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 06 nights accommodation as per the program in the hotels / resorts / Camps of your choice.
– Daily breakfast, lunch and dinners.
– Alcohol package during the lunch and dinner every day.
– Welcome Gala Dinner and Farewell Gala Dinner.
– Theme dinners as per your choice.
– Cultural Folk Dance shows with live music.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private AC vehicle as per the program.
– Accompanying English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Chinese / Arabic / Korean / Hebrew / Polish / Russian speaking escort cum guide from arrival till departure.
– Entrance fees to the monuments as per the program.
– All taxes.
– Turban & Saree tying lesson.
– Masala Chai Demonstration.
– Local Cuisine live demonstration.
– Cultural dance show.
– 01 Yoga class.
– 01 dinner of Indian thali in Agra.
– Hot Air Balloon Ride.
– Elephant Safari.
– Magic Show.
– Henna Painting.
– Stand-up Comedian.
– Tuk Tuk / Rickshaw Ride.
– Dress in local attire with dinner.
– River Rafting.
– Boat Cruising.
– Hot Stone Bath.
– Astrology & Palm Reading.
– Live Theatre Performance
– Logo branding on Vehicles.
– Color and logo branding Merchandise.
– Departure gifts with company’s branding.
– Visa (if any).
– International Air Fare.
– Travel & health insurance.
– Personal expenses and drinks.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of traveling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.