Rajasthan Incentive Tour and reward your employees with a holiday of their dreams, sure to refresh and recharge them to the core. With a skilful combination of the magic of the Golden Triangle circuit, the romance of Udaipur, and the charm of Jodhpur and Samode, this incentive tour package is sure to set the tone for happy memories.
Special experiences such as separate check-in areas with refreshments and music, choice of customized tours and activities and the services of an English-speaking professional tour manager throughout the tour enhance the overall experience even further.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Rajasthan Incentive Tours Packages begins with an arrival in Delhi, complete all immigration and custom formalities before proceeding towards the exit gates of the airport terminal. Our representative will meet you in the reception area of Arrivals Gate with a placard displaying the name of your company and escort you to the waiting air-conditioned coaches for the drive to the hotel.
Once at the hotel, be welcomed in true traditional Indian style in a reserved, especially decorated area of the hotel lobby.
Overnight in hotel.
Day 02: In Delhi
After breakfast, embark on a sightseeing trip of Delhi City, which would include a Morning Half-day sightseeing tour of Old Delhi and an Afternoon Half-day sightseeing tour of New Delhi, with an en-route stop for lunch.
As a city-state and home to the capital city of India – New Delhi, Delhi is a potpourri of the many diverse cultures, languages and religions in India, whose relics adorn almost every alleyway. Your sightseeing tour of Delhi will take you past some of the most famous of these while ensuring a truly immersive experience of Delhi in a nutshell.
Old Delhi attractions you visit as part of the Old Delhi sightseeing tour include Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid and Rajghat. New Delhi attractions that you visit include Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Parliament House, Rajpath, India Gate and Rasthrapathi Bhawan. Depending upon the month of your tour, a visit to the Mughal Gardens (rose gardens within the Rasthrapathi Bhawan complex) can be arranged.
The sightseeing tour ends with a drop, back at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Overnight in Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi – Udaipur (By Flight)
After breakfast, checkout of your hotel in Delhi and proceed to the airport in time to board the flight to Udaipur. On arrival at Udaipur, our representative will meet you to escort you to the hotel pre-booked for the entire group.
Check-in at the hotel, refresh yourself and regroup in the lobby to embark for a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. One of the most romantic cities in India, Udaipur is landscaped with honey-hued architectural landmarks, opulent palaces and havelis and temples set around scenic lakes. One of the lakes, Lake Pichola, even has buildings arising out of islands in the middle of the lake.
The Udaipur sightseeing tour introduces you to all these features, with significant focus on attractions such as City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Fateh Sagar Lake, Sahelion ki Bari and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk Art Museum).
In the afternoon, hop on to a boat on Lake Pichola and navigate through the waters to the Jag Niwas Palace arising like a swan from its watery depths. Visit Borra Nahal, Khas Mahal and the courts, gardens and fountains.
The sightseeing tour ends with a drop, back to the hotel.
Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 04: Udaipur – Jodhpur by Road (Approx 261 km – 05 Hours)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and embark on the drive to Jodhpur, the next destination on this Rajasthan incentive tour. En-route, visit Ranakpur, a town famous for its temples including the Jain Temple, which dates back to the 15th Century.
Stop for lunch and then continue on to Jodhpur.
As a city, Jodhpur known by many names including the Gateway to the Thar for its location right on the edge of the Thar Desert, the Blue City for the sea of blue roofs adorning the area and the Sun City for the abundance of glorious sunshine through the year. Built as the new capital of the state of Marwar in the mid 15th Century AD, the historic city of Jodhpur continues to woo travellers from across the world.
On arrival at Jodhpur, Visit architectural landmarks such as the Mehrangarh Fort, Fort Museum and Jaswant Thada as part of your Jodhpur sightseeing tour. More details of these Jodhpur attractions can be found on our printable, free Jodhpur Tourism Guide.
Other optional activities you can sign up for include a miniature painting class at Umaid Heritage Art School; a hike to Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park; zip lining at the Mehrangarh Fort; village safaris and camel desert safaris.
The day ends with a drop, back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 05: Jodhpur – Jaipur
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed to the airport to board the flight to Jaipur, the next destination of this Rajasthan incentive tour.
On arrival at Jaipur, a Jetways representative will meet you at the airport and escort you to the hotel pre-booked for your entire group. No other activities are set for today, leaving you free to relax and refresh yourself, plan some activities or simply spend your day at leisure.
This day can be utilized in enjoying a Hot Air Balloon ride experience, a cooking class or shopping for textiles and gemstones. You can also visit the famous Birla temple.
Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur – Samode by Road (Approx 40 km – 01 Hour)
After breakfast, set out for an excursion to Amer Fort, a mighty fortress on the outskirts of Jaipur perched atop a hillock overlooking the city. Ascend the steep ramps of the fort on gaily-decorated elephants, just the way the Maharajas living in the fort ascended, centuries before. Explore the fort to your heart’s content and find yourself riveted to the history embodied in its walls.
Later, proceed on the drive to Samode, the next destination on this Rajasthan tour itinerary.
Nestled on the fringes of the famous Shekhawati region, the artistically rich village of Samode is a must-visit, especially for those inspired by India’s diversity in the arts. Arts and crafts are a way of life here, as is evident in every facet of life here.
Havelis are beautifully adorned with striking paintings, and as you walk past the village, you will find alleys filled with communities of artisans keen on producing masterpieces in block printings, bangles with intricate lac work, silver jewellery and carpet weaving.
On arrival at Samode, proceed directly to your pre-booked hotel – Samode Palace – for check-in.
No other activities are set for today leaving you free to relax, explore the palace and enjoy any activity you please. Centuries old, the Samode Palace offers a splendid getaway, tucked away in the Aravalli, with a rooftop swimming pool, Ayurvedic Spa and lavish accommodations.
Overnight in Samode.
Day 07: Samode- Agra by Road (Approx 284 km – 06 Hours)
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed on the drive to Agra. En-route, stop for lunch and a quick tour of Fatehpur Sikri, once the capital of the great Mughal Emperor Akbar and now little more than a ghost town in ruins.
Drive on to Agra, one of the most important tourist destinations in India, mainly due to its being home to UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the monument of love, Taj Mahal and the magnificent Agra Fort.
On arrival, continue on to your pre-booked hotel for check-in. No other activities are set for today, leaving you free to relax and enjoy the surroundings. You can sign up for a Night Time Viewing of the Taj Mahal if your trip coincides with a full moon (with the exception of Fridays).
Overnight in Agra.
Day 08: Agra – Delhi (By Road) (Approx 210 km – 04 Hours)
After breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Agra City. Attractions we visit include Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and a handicraft emporium to see marble inlay work done by artisans.
You can sign up for a heritage walk of Old Delhi, shop at the many state emporiums, visit attractions such as the Akshardham Temple, Garden of Five Senses, Pragati Maidan Exhibition Grounds or an adventure theme park.
Later proceed on the drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi, transfer to the Indian restaurant for dinner.
Later, transfer to the airport in time to board your flight back home or to the next destination.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 07 nights accommodation as per the program in the hotels / resorts / Camps of your choice.
– Daily breakfast, lunch and dinners.
– Alcohol package during the lunch and dinner every day.
– Welcome Gala Dinner and Farewell Gala Dinner.
– Theme dinners as per your choice.
– Cultural Folk Dance shows with live music.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private AC vehicle as per the program.
– Accompanying English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Chinese / Arabic / Korean / Hebrew / Polish / Russian speaking escort cum guide from arrival till departure.
– Entrance fees to the monuments as per the program.
– All taxes.
– Turban & Saree tying lesson.
– Masala Chai Demonstration.
– Local Cuisine live demonstration.
– Cultural dance show.
– 01 Yoga class.
– 01 dinner of Indian thali in Agra.
– Hot Air Balloon Ride.
– Elephant Safari.
– Magic Show.
– Henna Painting.
– Stand-up Comedian.
– Tuk Tuk / Rickshaw Ride.
– Dress in local attire with dinner.
– River Rafting.
– Boat Cruising.
– Hot Stone Bath.
– Astrology & Palm Reading.
– Live Theatre Performance
– Logo branding on Vehicles.
– Color and logo branding Merchandise.
– Departure gifts with company’s branding.
– Visa (if any).
– International Air Fare.
– Travel & health insurance.
– Personal expenses and drinks.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of traveling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.