Kerala Incentive Tour Package also known as Eco tourism because of its greenery and backwaters. Kerala known as god’s own country and is among the paradises of the world. When it comes to choosing a place for holiday, Kerala ranks at the top where every tourist wants to visit.
Day 01 Arrive Cochin
Arrive in Cochin. Meet assist at airport and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight: Kochi – Cochin,India
Day 02 Cochin
City tour of Cochin.
Cochin – the palmgreen commercial town of Kerala has one of the finest natural harbours in the world. Known as commercial capital of Kerala, Kochi is also offers forts, palaces, beaches, backwaters, old churches, snakes boat races, Kathakali, and museums etc. Kochi is basically a collection of islands and narrow peninsulas which makes it more attractive for nature lovers. Cochin is sometimes referred to as the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’.
Evening: – Kathakali dance show at theater.
Overnight: Kochi – Cochin,India
Day 03 Cochin – Munnar – By Road (140 Kms. / 3.5 hrs. appx.)
After breakfast, drive to Munnar.
Visit Tea Plantation, water falls in Munnar.
Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it’s surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri tahr, is home to the Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak.
Overnight in Munnar.
Day 04 Munnar – Periyar – By Road ( 85 kms / 2.5 hrs appx.)
Drive to Periyar. On arrival check into the hotel.
Later visit tea plantation.
Full day visit of Periyar including Periyar wildlife Sanctuary.
Periyar: tiger Reserve, Thekkady, is an example of nature’s bounty, with great scenic charm, rich bio diversity and providing veritable visitor satisfaction. Sprawled over an area of 777 Sq .km. Periyar is one of the 27 tiger reserves in India. The ancient Mangala Devi temple is perched atop a thickly wooded hill and affords a panoramic view of the scenic surroundings. The temple is located 15 km from Thekkady.
Day 05 Periyar – Kumarakom – By Road ( 131 kms / 3 hrs appx.)
Kumarakom – Alleppey – By Cruise (Houseboat)
Drive by private AC vehicle to Kumarakom.
Kumarakom: Kumarakom is a tourist village in Kottayam district, Kerala, India. It is a cluster of little islands on the Vembanad Lake in Kerala. Kumarakom is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is a noted bird sanctuary where many species of migratory birds visit. The Vembanad Lake, the largest backwater in Kerala.
Later, transfer to houseboat for backwater cruising experience.
Overnight on Houseboat.
Day 06 Alleppey – Marari
Morning after breakfast, disembark houseboat and short drive to Marari beach stay.
Rest of the day free for leisure.
Day 07 Marari
Full day at leisure for own activities and enjoy the facilities of the Resort.
DAY 08 Marari – Cochin Airport (By Road) (90 Kms. / 1.5 hrs. appx.)
Drive by private AC vehicle to Cochin airport.
Flight back to onward destination.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 07 nights accommodation as per the program in the hotels / resorts / Camps of your choice.
– Daily breakfast, lunch and dinners.
– Alcohol package during the lunch and dinner every day.
– Welcome Gala Dinner and Farewell Gala Dinner.
– Theme dinners as per your choice.
– Cultural Folk Dance shows with live music.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private AC vehicle as per the program.
– Accompanying English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Chinese / Arabic / Korean / Hebrew / Polish / Russian speaking escort cum guide from arrival till departure.
– Entrance fees to the monuments as per the program.
– All taxes.
– Turban & Saree tying lesson.
– Masala Chai Demonstration.
– Local Cuisine live demonstration.
– Cultural dance show.
– 01 Yoga class.
– 01 dinner of Indian thali in Agra.
– Hot Air Balloon Ride.
– Elephant Safari.
– Magic Show.
– Henna Painting.
– Stand-up Comedian.
– Tuk Tuk / Rickshaw Ride.
– Dress in local attire with dinner.
– River Rafting.
– Boat Cruising.
– Hot Stone Bath.
– Astrology & Palm Reading.
– Live Theatre Performance
– Logo branding on Vehicles.
– Color and logo branding Merchandise.
– Departure gifts with company’s branding.
– Visa (if any).
– International Air Fare.
– Travel & health insurance.
– Personal expenses and drinks.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of traveling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.