This tour covers Kathmandu valley and the hill station Nagarkot. We can see panaramic view of eastern himalaya ranges from the nagarkot. In the Kathmandu valley we can make guided sightseeing tour to Kathmandu Durbar square, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, Swyambhunath Stupa which are listed on UNESCO world heritage sites on 1979.
Day 01 KATHMANDU
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. Meet with Airport representative and transfer to Hotel. Check in Hotel, after refreshment Kathmandu Durbar Square sightseeing. Back to Hotel.
Day 02 Kathmandu
Visit Patan City & Chandragiri Hillas by Cable car.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
The one-way length of the cable car trip is approximately 2.5km. You start from Godam, Thankot, and traverse through a scenic view of the lush green wilderness that leads you to the top of Chandragiri Hills.
Day 03 Kathmandu – Nagarkot
After Breakfast full day city sightseeing (visit: Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambhunath and Patan Durbar Square), after sightseeing drive to Hill station Nagarkot (32 KM for Kathmandu). Check in Hotel and at evening explore sun set view.
Day 04 Nagarkot – Kathmandu
Early in the morning explore Himalaya with the Sun rise view, After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu on the way sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Arrive at Kathmandu Hotel.
Rest time free for shopping.
Day 05 Depart Kathmandu
After Breakfast departure transfer to Airport for final departure.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 04 nights accommodation as per the program in the hotels / resorts / Camps of your choice.
– Daily breakfast, lunch and dinners.
– Alcohol package during the lunch and dinner every day.
– Welcome Gala Dinner and Farewell Gala Dinner.
– Theme dinners as per your choice.
– Cultural Folk Dance shows with live music.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private AC vehicle as per the program.
– Accompanying English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Chinese / Arabic / Korean / Hebrew / Polish / Russian speaking escort cum guide from arrival till departure.
– Entrance fees to the monuments as per the program.
– All taxes.
– Turban & Saree tying lesson.
– Masala Chai Demonstration.
– Local Cuisine live demonstration.
– Cultural dance show.
– 01 Yoga class.
– 01 dinner of Indian thali in Agra.
– Hot Air Balloon Ride.
– Elephant Safari.
– Magic Show.
– Henna Painting.
– Stand-up Comedian.
– Tuk Tuk / Rickshaw Ride.
– Dress in local attire with dinner.
– River Rafting.
– Boat Cruising.
– Hot Stone Bath.
– Astrology & Palm Reading.
– Live Theatre Performance
– Logo branding on Vehicles.
– Color and logo branding Merchandise.
– Departure gifts with company’s branding.
– Visa (if any).
– International Air Fare.
– Travel & health insurance.
– Personal expenses and drinks.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of traveling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.