Karnataka is a beautiful South Indian state with several attractions drawing the senses of tourists from all around the blue planet. From magnificent historical edifices to insignias to which nature can show its extent of beauty, Karnataka is an empyrean for all sorts of travelers.
Goa is a state of sun, sand and sea. Known for its beaches and water sports, Goa also boasts the reminiscences of Portugal architecture and rule. Mingling Goa trip with Karnataka is a smart and great travel idea.
Day 01 Arrive in Bangalore
On arrival, meet our representative who will be there for your warm welcome and afterwards to transfer you to your already booked hotel in Bangalore.
Later, sightseeing of Bangalore.
We will leave for the local sightseeing tour of Bangalore wherein we will be visiting the major attractions of the city. Our day tour will include a visit to Nandi Temple, Vidhana Soudha, Botanical Garden or Lal Bagh, etc. After exploring these places, we will return back to the hotel for dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Day 02 Bangalore – Srirangapatna – Mysore
Today after having breakfast in the morning, we will drive to Mysore. En-route, we will stop at the Srirangapatna- the capital of Tipu Sultan and explore its world famous tourist attractions such as Dariya Daulat Bagh, Srirangapatna Fort, etc.
Afterwards, we will continue our journey to Mysore. On arrival, we will check in at the pre-booked hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure. During your free time, you can walk out to explore the surroundings or take pleasure of the modern amenities available in the hotel. An overnight stay in the hotel in Mysore.
Day 03 Mysore – Madikeri
Today after breakfast, we will check out from the hotel and drive to Madikeri, also known as Mercara, one of the naturally beautiful hill town of Karnataka. On reaching, we will check in at the already booked hotel and get ready to visit the Madikeri Fort, Nisargadhama and Abbey Falls (Abbi falls or Abbe falls). Afterwards, we will return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 04 Madikeri – Sravanabelagola – Hassan
We will check out from the hotel in the morning after breakfast today. Afterwards, we will drive to Hassan. On reaching at our destination, we will check in at the pre-booked hotel and rest for some time. The evening is free for leisure activities wherein you can visit the famous Hindu and Jain temples or simply walk out to explore the beautiful surroundings.
We will visit Shravanabelagola on the way to Hassan. Shravanabelagola is a renowned religious sites of Jain devotees that has a 57-feet tall monolithic statue of Bhagwan Gommateshvara Bahubali who is regarded as the protector of Shravanabelagola.
Enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel in Hassan.
Day 05 Hassan – Bellur – Halebid – Hospet
After breakfast, visit to a proposed UNESCO World Heritage Site of Belur and Halebid temples.
We will drive to explore the ancient Belur and Halebid temples. These temples were constructed during the 12th century and are famous for their stunning South Indian architecture. They have carvings from Puranas, Upnishads and characters from the Ramayana as well as the Mahabharata.
After exploring these temples, we will drive to Hospet for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 06 Hospet – Hampi – Hospet
After breakfast, full day visit of Hampi.
Overnight in Hampi.
Hampi is an ancient village in the south Indian state of Karnataka. It’s dotted with numerous ruined temple complexes from the Vijayanagara Empire. On the south bank of the River Tungabhadra is the 7th-century Hindu Virupaksha Temple, near the revived Hampi Bazaar. A carved stone chariot stands in front of the huge Vittala Temple site. Southeast of Hampi, Daroji Bear Sanctuary is home to the Indian sloth bear.
Day 07 Hospet – Pattadakal – Aihole – Badami
In the morning, after breakfast, we will drive to Badami, formerly known as Vatapi. The place was once served as the royal capital of the Chalukyas. En-route, we will stop at Aihole and Pattadakal. While Aihole is a striking temple complex built by the rulers of Chalukya Dynasty, Pattadakal is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with around 10 temples that portray a perfect blend of Indian architectural styles.
After exploring the ancient temples of Pattadakal and Aihole, we will continue our drive to Badami. On arrival, check in at the hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure during which you can either rest in your room or go for a leisure walk. An overnight stay in the hotel in Badami.
Day 08 Badami – Belgaum – Goa
After breakfast in the morning, we will leave for the local sightseeing tour in Badami and visit its major tourist destinations including Rock-Cut cave temples, Tipu’s Fort, Badami Fort and Bhutanatha Temples.
Later, drive to Goa. On the way, we will stop to visit Belgaum and explore its major tourist destinations like Jama Masjid, Belgaum Fort, Kamal Basati, The Kapileshwar Temple and Ananthashayana Temple. Thereafter, we will head towards our final destination i.e. Goa.
On reaching Goa, check in at the hotel for a stress free overnight stay.
Day 09 Goa
Full day relax at the beach or explore Goa by your own.
Dinner and overnight in Goa.
Day 10 Depart Goa
Departure transfer for the flight to onward destination.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 09 nights accommodation as per the program in the hotels / resorts / Camps of your choice.
– Daily breakfast, lunch and dinners.
– Alcohol package during the lunch and dinner every day.
– Welcome Gala Dinner and Farewell Gala Dinner.
– Theme dinners as per your choice.
– Cultural Folk Dance shows with live music.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private AC vehicle as per the program.
– Accompanying English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Chinese / Arabic / Korean / Hebrew / Polish / Russian speaking escort cum guide from arrival till departure.
– Entrance fees to the monuments as per the program.
– All taxes.
– Masala Chai Demonstration.
– Cultural dance show.
– 01 Yoga class.
– 01 dinner of Indian thali.
– Henna Painting.
– Tuk Tuk / Rickshaw Ride.
– Astrology & Palm Reading.
– Logo branding on Vehicles.
– Color and logo branding Merchandise.
– Departure gifts with company’s branding.
– Visa (if any).
– International Air Fare.
– Travel & health insurance.
– Personal expenses and drinks.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of traveling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.