Goa is one of famous destinations and treat to incentive tours in India, Goa is located in the South West of India in the region of Konkan. Blessed with natural harbors is a charming place famous for its excellent beaches. The idyllic beaches, distinct culture, churches and grand mansions make Goa the favorite destination for Incentive holidays in India.
The Beaches of Goa are one of the most popular reasons for tour to Goa – Goa beaches are divided into different zones-North Goa Beaches and South Goa Beaches. The most popular beaches in Goa are the Baga and the Anjuna Beaches where you can find the happening crowd and have fun at the shacks which provide fresh sea food and drinks.
Day 01: Arrive Goa
Arrive Goa. You are met outside the Arrivals Hall and transferred to the hotel (check-in at noon). The rest of the day is free to enjoy the beach and the sea. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: In Goa
Breakfast at the hotel. In the morning explore Panaji (Panjim) which is a former fishing village, made the capital of Goa by a decree from Lisbon. It is spread around Altinho, a residential area with Portuguese style bungalows. The dominant structure is the Patriarch’s Palace with the statue of Christ the King on its lawns. Altinho offers a panoramic view of the city from its summit. The Idalcao (Adil Shah’s palace), built in 1490, is the oldest monument in Panjim. The Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception offers some of the best views of the city. Drive to Miramar Beach and on to Dona Paula Bay, overlooking Marmagao, the largest natural harbour in India.
On the way pass the quaint fishing village of Caranzalem. On the return drive, pass through Fontainhas with its Latin atmosphere and quaint houses to Old Goa, the heartland of Asian Christianity, once a bustling metropolis but now in ruins. Visit the beautiful Basilica of Bom Jesus where the incorruptible body of St Francis Xavier is enshrined in a silver casket, the majestic Se Cathedral, the largest church in Goa, with its booming Golden Bell and the Archeological Museum where the past is preserved and displayed. Return to the hotel. The afternoon is at leisure to enjoy the beach and the sea.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: In Goa
Breakfast at the hotel.
This full day is free to enjoy the sun, surf and sand of Goa.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: In Goa
Full day excursion to Dudh sagar waterfalls, spice plantation.
Dudhsagar Falls is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa. It is 60 km from Panaji by road and is located on the Madgaon-Belagavi rail route about 46 km east of Madgaon and 80 km south of Belagavi.
Overnight in Goa.
Day 05: In Goa
Full day excursion to Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary.
Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary is located in northeastern Goa, India in Ponda taluka. The total area of the park is 8 km². 38 kms from Margao is the smaller of the three wildlife sanctuaries of Goa – the Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary. More than a sanctuary, it is an ideal jungle resort, a major attraction for school going children and nature lovers.
Its mini zoo, sprawling deer park in natural habitat, botanical and rose gardens attract people throughout the year. It is more of a jungle resort with tourist cottages available on site run by the Forest Department.
The common animals that inhabit the sanctuary are the Gaur and the Sambhar deer. It is a popular destination for school picnics. It is closed on Mondays. There are tour buses that make a stop over at Bondla from Margao and Panaji.
Overnight in Goa.
Day 06: In Goa
Relax at the beach.
Enjoy water activities.
Overnight in Goa.
Day 07: Depart Goa
Departure transfer to Goa airport for flight to onward destination.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 06 nights accommodation as per the program in the hotels / resorts / Camps of your choice.
– Daily breakfast, lunch and dinners.
– Alcohol package during the lunch and dinner every day.
– Welcome Gala Dinner and Farewell Gala Dinner.
– Theme dinners as per your choice.
– Cultural Folk Dance shows with live music.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions by private AC vehicle as per the program.
– Accompanying English / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Chinese / Arabic / Korean / Hebrew / Polish / Russian speaking escort cum guide from arrival till departure.
– Entrance fees to the monuments as per the program.
– All taxes.
– Turban & Saree tying lesson.
– Masala Chai Demonstration.
– Local Cuisine live demonstration.
– Cultural dance show.
– 01 Yoga class.
– 01 dinner of Indian thali in Agra.
– Hot Air Balloon Ride.
– Elephant Safari.
– Magic Show.
– Henna Painting.
– Stand-up Comedian.
– Tuk Tuk / Rickshaw Ride.
– Dress in local attire with dinner.
– River Rafting.
– Boat Cruising.
– Hot Stone Bath.
– Astrology & Palm Reading.
– Live Theatre Performance
– Logo branding on Vehicles.
– Color and logo branding Merchandise.
– Departure gifts with company’s branding.
– Visa (if any).
– International Air Fare.
– Travel & health insurance.
– Personal expenses and drinks.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of traveling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.